Saturday 25 October 2014

Rubbish Movies of India

I just saw the movie happy new year. and I am ashamed totally ashamed .
India is the second best Industry of Movie making after Hollywood that's Bollywood.

And Every time 2nd Position try to compete with 1st Position . But when I tweeted in my twitter account that its a totally bullshit there is no story line everything is expected and a totally mindless movie.
Then one of them replied me that it's a Hindi movie and you can't compare Hindi movie with Hollywood movie.
I want to tell that person that I know its a Bollywood movie. and In the screening time Shahrukh said its a world class movie and World will see that what is Bollywood.

At that Moment I was very happy that My country is challenging the world . But I want to tell to Mr. Shah Rukh Khan why you are trying to fool us you made a bullshit movie and you are trying to make fun of indian's in the world level please stop this.


And ya I know the Director is Farah khan who have a dictionary and Sense isn't there .Farah khan make some sense and please stay away from Sajid then only you may be a good director.

Happy New Year
SHAH RUKH KHAN is my favorite but it doesn't mean that if he makes a bullshit movie I'll say great.

I am an Indian citizen and I will feel proud if Indian industry will do something great in any area.
But They are making their budget on marketing strategy story doesn't matter .

If you all really want to make some good movies then watch some Christopher Nolan or Martin scorsese's movies But don't copy like others.

No comments:

Post a Comment