Wednesday 19 November 2014

Today I will talk against two people

Today I will talk, will get it out. but for whom? The government? Not against politicians? No !! against those who are taking advantage of the weaknesses of others? No !!

Today I will talk against two people; The two people most responsible for all these faults!

Dude, are busy at work, all the time slips, what to do?

 Man responsibilities, family tension, the what ??

Against only two people I talk, I do not mean the rest of the people, not complaining at , I have pain but they don't have my medicine ; Against only two people I talk .

Change is change call themselves, do not fuckin 'know what's good or what bad Gandhi who, when he became Lord took millions trying to Mahatma . rightly, be the change you wish to see in the world, be the change that you are . Shastri, Nehru, Patel, Bhagat, irrevocable, Anna, Kejriwal .... I do not know what they're doing? Mulayam, Lalu, Mayawati, Sonia, Karuna, King, what are Kalmadi not mean me! I do not have any sense of Mahatma! I speak against just two - or side ... Whatever is meant!

Families forced to run tied the hands ...... I speak false! Leave the family! Who has stopped? The family run and do our thing?
Dude pressure studies, where time is it? Yeah ... that's right ...... KFC dinner .... very time
Sister world is like what I do? Yeah right .... I see the world, people like you are standing in a field meant ...... all pointing towards each other .....

Why should I speak to you? What you mean to me? I'd say, just for two people ..... you do them ....

when the marriage of children, then their job, their marriage, their children where the man .........? Who is it? Why is that?

Well I do with them? He created me, or hurt? ..... I have only two complaints from people in my fight against him or from him beloved, who understand, it is equivalent ......

They are two people - one in which he is writing and the other who is reading this ...... yes ....... These two make the vow, if you dare everyone else? Society, governance, politics, career .... is all nonsense body so the body alive ..... if God will, the path will have to mind ......... enough .......... think it has to do with the soul decided that I leave to
these two guys ...

No comments:

Post a Comment